Monday, April 19, 2010

Green Velvet and Picture overload.

Went to make red velvet today, but I was out of red :c(! I originally wanted to make a teal batter but I was realllly short on food coloring, and so dark green velvet was born! I know it's crazy but I have never ever tried red velvet before, I just knew lots of people loved it so much and my friends wanted me to try it. Obviously, it was really strange knowing if I got it right.... but everyone who tried them agreed they were amazing! and I've gotta say, this is the most delicious recipe I have ever made from scratch! Decorating them was so much fun, I bought the biggest star tip I could find and bought some sugar pearls and we just messed around with them, they came out so pretty the pictures don't even do them justice!





No comments:

Post a Comment